FREE Poetry E-Book!



Hey loyal readers,

As an incentive for more readers to get involved in my blog, I am offering my e-book for free for brand new subscribers! 

While this is a bit of a sacrifice for me, as I was at one stage selling this online, I think its important to reward loyal readers. So, If you like this site and If you sign up by email, I will send you my e-book Old Treasures and New


Old Treasures and New is an eclectic mixture of humorous and inspirational poetry which showcases the development of my own unique style as a poet. It also features poetry made for the purpose of personal tributes.


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required



By the way, I also write personalised poetry and prose for special occasions. You can find my business here. If not, Please enjoy my free e-book!

Comments